Thursday, January 25, 2007

From My Kitchen Sink...





Sarah inspired me to share with you the view from my kitchen sink. What a neat idea. You don't think about it much but everyone's sink-view is very different. One day I hope to have one overlooking open fields and mature trees, but for now I have my backyard and my neighbors back yard.
I took these at night so you can't see the real view of the outside but you are not missing much. Just my empty backyard and the back of my neighbors houses. I hope to have some sort of plants to plant by the fenceline and maybe give some privacy. We have 6' fence on both sides but a chain link on the back. Go figure. My Bamboo plants are the ones I bought to replace some of the plants I lost during Katrina. Not because of the storm but because we were gone for more than a month and they died due to lack of water. Who would have thought to take the plants!! We got out in enough time to pack a bag and gather the pets......and we were out da door!!
I enjoy looking at my plants and some of the pots are ones the kids made. I also have some prayer cards there that remind me that is a perfect time to talk to God.

No comments: