Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank you , God...

Thank you God for my beautiful family which includes my dear husband, my beautiful girls, and my two angels in Heaven.

My family who knew me first, my mother and her new husband. My dad who I don't get the chance to visit often but he is always on my prayer list). My Brothers and sisters and their spouses and children which I am especially thankful for. My siblings brought new friends to me (by way of spouses) who I may have never known otherwise.

My extended family, which my dear husband brought into my life, thank you God!

Of course Grandma-in-Florida for whom we are grateful to have in our lives.
For all out-of-state relatives, you have to really make the effort to keep in touch and I appreciate that more now than ever.

All my new friends, who I appreciate more now that I am away from my family.

And of course for the dog. This may sound strange but my dog is 11 years old and going strong. Those of you close enough to me know that my son died 11 years ago in November, therefore know how important a companion he is to me.

And to anyone and everyone who has touched my life in a way I most likely will never forget but may not post at this moment.

Thank you God for giving me life, I will do my best to make you proud!

1 comment:

Sarah Reinhard said...

:) Thank you, God, for beautiful "thank you God" posts by friends.