Friday, September 15, 2006

My first tag.......WHoohoo!! Thanks Sarah.

Go here, to the random quotes generator, and look through the random quotes until you find FIVE that you think:(a) reflect who you are
and/or(b) what you believe.
I'm still learning the ins and outs of this blogging business so I'll start by listing my quotes....


Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
Charles W. Eliot, The Happy Life, 1896US educator (1834 - 1926)


Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"English singer & songwriter (1940 - 1980)

Our children change us... whether they live or not.
Lois McMaster Bujold,

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC.

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie

Wow, I thought at first how am I going to come with 5 but now I am thinking gee.....only 5!!

Y'all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Wow, that one about children brought tears to my eyes. And of course I had to open my quotes doc and copy a couple of these... :)