Friday, September 15, 2006

I like these mimi's, it makes me sit down and think of who I am and who I want to be. Thanks.
I have no one to tag with these.....I just randomly write my thoughts and hope that God knows what is in my heart. ; )

3 Things That Scare Me
The untimely death of my children/husband/self

That someone might find out just how not "with it" I am
<>

of not doing the right thing or not know what to do at all

3 People That Make Me Laugh
My daughters' laughs...not just a giggle but the honest to goodness belly laugh

Our pastor Fr. Bob.....he always has a way of maing you chuckle

Me.....hey, if you can't laugh at yourself??!!?!?


3 Things I Hate
when I am talking on the phone and the person on the other end is obviously not listening

child abuse, animal cruelty

the idea of mostest.....those who can't be happy for you....when you "brag" about something they always have to do one better (or worse)......I don't hate the people I just hate the idea

3 Things I Don’t Understand
why it is only when you have given up all hope of finding something.....buy another.....and ultimately find the original.

why my life has turned out the way it did.....nothing like I planned....everything I had hoped for

unconditional love of siblings........all that I put them through as a child and as a young and foolish adult. They are not like your parents and have to love you...


3 Things On My Floor
several totes of pictures....ready for a moments notice evacuation......hey it is hurricane season...

chutes and ladders game my kids are playing with

the girls' tent.....which they are in....playing the game.......

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

finally taking the time to do something I want....computer time!!

listening to some amazing country songs...inspirational really

laundry.....when am I not!?!


3 Things I Want to Do Someday
Visit with my husband his birthplace.....Hawaii

live long enough to enjoy my great (great, great God willing) grandchildren

have all my photos in albums.....


3 Things I Can Do
organize

listen to music for hours on end

make friends....not easliy but have found in recent months that I CAN.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

Giving......deep strenghts <>......determined

3 Things I Cannot Do
make homemade chocolate chip cookies without 'testing' the dough

keep my car clean for more than a week

not cry at sad songs....or even some happy ones.......

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

Christmas music in July...you should really try it....

your children....not just hear them....listen to them...

classical music

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

The devil and anything that makes you doubt God

anything with too much foul language....can't be that great

when people put you down, or try to make you doubt yourself

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
my mom's chocolate chip cookies

stromboli

milk....is that a food??


3 Things I’d Like to Learn More about
how to play the piano or guitar

shade gardens...ok who am I kidding.....all flower gardens

the Catholic faith



3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Iced tea
water
milk


3 Shows I Watch
Grey's Anatomy

Arthur -- those of you with young children will know this

Fox news


3 Bloggers I Tag:
I wish I had someone to tag......: (

3 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

You're posting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping up & down*

I have gotten hooked on Grey's Anatomy myself, and made myself stop watching...

And love your 3 things, just love em! :)

Susan said...

I found that I missed posting....it gives me an outlet!!

Sarah Reinhard said...

I missed having you post! :) Welcome back!!!