Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods...

I was just chatting with a good friend and realized just how much I miss the North and the snow that comes with. To be honest with you I really don't miss just how cold it is...only the beauty of the snow. She was nice enough to send me some pictures of the snow in her backyard and I in turn, sent her some pictures of blooming flowers and plenty of sunshine! So I ask of you.....if anyone actually stops by here...to post pictures of your season. I know the calander says winter but 'round here it is not so much. We are having spring-like weather as expected. No snow here but I enjoy the pics!
Spread it around...and I'll be posting some here soon. It's amazing how we all blog and all chat and all talk but are really living in different areas of the world and have different weather from day to day!

No comments: