Friday, May 18, 2007

Things to do, places to go...

Our lives are much like anyone else; school, work, dinner, bedtime. But since May came barging in we have been bombarded with softball, gymnastics, (often times overlapping each other) end-of-the-year school activities, and rumor has it the pool opens up today!! Yikes! It's hard to keep up. I've always been a stay-at-home mom but here recently my kids aren't home. They go to school during the day so there is no one for me to stay home for..sorry Uppy.
I love all the activities even though sometimes TheDad takes one girl in one direction and I take the other one. They play at two different parks and two separate teams. Sometimes I wish I were that busy during the day though. When you have been a SAHM for the past nine years what do you do with yourself when the kids are in school. I don't feel the need to go out and get a full-time job because my kids still need me and I enjoy our time together and not having to rush off to a job. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Sarah Reinhard said...

You could read all those books you've been meaning to read.

You could iron your bedsheets. (ha ha, couldn't resist)

You could start writing your memoir.

You could be caught up on blog reading every single day.

Do I sound jealous? Nah. Just...unable to process. :)